The role of the <IR> Framework Panel is to recommend for Board sign-off any revisions, modifications or updates to the International <IR> Framework. The Panel also provides input as requested on other guidance material related to Integrated Reporting and integrated thinking that is developed under the auspices of, coordinated through, or issued by the IIRC.
The <IR> Framework Panel is chaired by Erik Breen.
- Dr. Nurmazilah Dato’ Mahzan Chief Executive Officer, Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Jean-Luc Barlet Group Chief Compliance Officer, Mazars
- Sarah Bostwick Stromoski Manager, CEO Investor Engagement, Chief Executives for Corporate Purpose (CECP)
- Erik Breen Managing Director, Infinsus
- Michael Gebbert Project Manager, Transformation Accounting and Taxes
- Nancy Kamp-Roelands Director, Integrated Reporting, EY
- Yoichi Mori Technical Director, Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Leigh Roberts Founder, Integrated Reporting Committee of South Africa
- Thomas Roundell Greene Associate Director, Global Sustainability, JLL
- Hugh Shields Chairman, Corporate Reporting Projects, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Jason A. Voss CEO, Active Investment Management (AIM) Consulting
- Zubair Wadee Director, WithNova