The role of the <IR> Framework Panel is to recommend for Board sign-off any revisions, modifications or updates to the International <IR> Framework. The Panel also provides input as requested on other guidance material related to Integrated Reporting and integrated thinking that is developed under the auspices of, coordinated through, or issued by the IIRC.
The <IR> Framework Panel is chaired by Erik Breen.
- Jean-Luc Barlet Group Chief Compliance Officer, Mazars
- Sarah Bostwick Stromoski Manager, Reporting, UN Global Compact
- Erik Breen Chair of the Board of Governors, International Corporate Governance Network
- Nancy Kamp-Roelands Director, Integrated Reporting, EY
- Rodrigo Morais Group Head of Accounting Policy, Itaú Unibanco
- Yoichi Mori Technical Director, Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Dr Lothar Rieth Group Expert, Sustainability, EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG Germany
- Thomas Roundell Greene Associate Director, Global Sustainability, JLL
- Hugh Shields Global Director, Accounting, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Roger Simnett Scientia Professor of Accounting, UNSW Australia Business School
- Jason A. Voss Content Director, CFA Institute
- Zubair Wadee Partner, PwC South Africa